Infidelity does not discriminate! It affects anyone no matter whether you are rich or poor, attractive or not, young or old. Nor, does it recognize your sexual preference.
Infidelity has recognizable characteristics. Can you relate to these emotions or actions? Hurt, Denial, Frustration, Isolation, low self-esteem, and embarrassment. They can be but not limited to, high anxiety, suspicions or domestic violence (of any degree).
Has your spouse's behavior and attitude towards you changed. Are you having trouble in your relationship? From our combined professional experience of more than 30 years, we know that if your experiencing one or more of these thoughts and emotions, you maybe the victim of infidelity.
Just because you are in an unfaithful relationship, it doesn't mean you have to suffer. Knowledge, as oppose to denial, can give you the tools to survive and take control of your life.
We understand your pain, your frustration and your isolation. We know the formula for taking control. By reading this you're already in the right direction. The first step is to understand and admit there is a problem.
Here is a checklist of the most common characteristics of a cheating spouse or partner!
- Working a lot of overtime
- without realizing additional income
- overtime comes at a moments notice
- Excessive use of the Internet
- Hides the passwords from you
- Erases the computer's history
- Additional mileage on the vehicle odometer
- Gas bill is higher or possibly routed to another address
- Hanging out with new friends
- Friends you have never met
- Friends that you don't know where they live
- Phone numbers that are never revealed to you
- Smells of perfume or alcohol
- Hiding the phone/cell bill
- Having it mailed to another address, possibly a P.O. Box.
- The personal purchase of a pager
- A Change in sexual habits
- Loss of sexual interest or change in sexual style
- Showers often
- Slips and calls you a new pet name
- Does not wear a wedding ring
- Weak excuses, such as "They're dangerous around machinery"
- Change in attitude
- I need some space
- I'm going out tonight
Do you now recognize any of these characteristics in your relationship? If so consider the first step, admit to yourself there is a problem.
A professional investigative service can help you find the truth.
Article submitted by: